Choosing Happiness Over Society's Timeline


Hi everyone,

I never thought I would write a blog like this, but here I am.

This might be my last blog because I haven't received many views or comments. Sometimes it feels like nobody is interested in reading what I write. Every blog I have shared comes from my personal experiences and everyday life. My intention was never just to write—I wanted to connect with people, hear your thoughts, and create conversations where we could learn from each other's experiences.

Unfortunately, I haven't received much response, and that has made me question whether I should continue writing.

Before I go, I want to share something that has been on my mind.

To everyone who is 30 or older and still unmarried: please don't stress about marriage. If you haven't found the right person yet, or if you simply don't want to get married, that's completely okay. There is nothing wrong with choosing your own path.

Society often puts pressure on people to get married, and many people love to gossip about others' personal lives. The truth is, society rarely supports you before marriage or after marriage. People will always have something to say. But after some time, most of them stop caring about whether you're married or not. What truly matters is how happy and fulfilled you are in your own life.

Success looks different for everyone. For some, it's building a career. For others, it's creating a loving home, pursuing a passion, or simply living life on their own terms. Whatever makes you happy is what matters.

You don't owe anyone an explanation for your life choices. You are strong enough to make your own decisions.

Yes, I am married, and I'm not here to tell anyone not to get married. Marriage can be wonderful for many people. But I want to support those who choose a different path or those who are still waiting for the right person. Whether you get married at 25, 35, 45, or never at all, it is your decision and your life.

Every person has their own reasons, struggles, dreams, and priorities. That's why we should stop telling people, "Get married soon" or "When are you having a baby?" These are deeply personal decisions that should be made by the individuals themselves.

And now, I need your honest opinion.

Should I continue writing these blogs?

If you've ever read my blogs, even silently, I would love to hear from you. A simple comment can make a huge difference. If I don't receive any response, I may consider this my final blog.

To everyone who has read, supported, or liked my blogs —thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your time and support mean more than you know.

And if you ever want to talk, share your story, or simply connect, my inbox is always open. Feel free to send me a message.

Thank you for your love and support.

With gratitude,

Rashi

Comments

Circle of SHE said…
Aww, thank you so much! ❤️

Your comment truly touched my heart. I was feeling discouraged, but your words reminded me that even if my writing reaches just one person, it's worth continuing. Your encouragement means more than you can imagine.

I won't lie—this comment has given me a reason to keep going and keep sharing my thoughts and experiences. Thank you for being part of this journey and for taking the time to lift me up.

Loads of love and gratitude to you! 🤗❤️