Hi,
I don't know how to start. My mind is filled with so many thoughts, and my heart wants to pour them all out.
But first, I want to ask a question to my loved ones: Why do we hurt the people we love the most and then refuse to admit it?
Yes, I have been hurt by someone, and it broke me more than I expected. But now, I'm asking myself another question: Why do we get hurt by anyone—whether we love them or not? Why do we expect that they would never do something that causes us pain?
This time, I tried to stay silent. I thought silence would help, but it didn't. I tried to clarify my feelings, but the other person wasn't willing to understand or acknowledge my perspective.
What worries me most is this: If I don't talk about it, how will I ever receive an apology?
Then another question comes to mind: Why do I want an apology so badly? Will it truly heal me? Will it give me peace and satisfaction?
Honestly, I don't think an apology alone can completely fix what has been broken.
So what should I do now?
Should I wait for an apology? Should I let go and move forward? Should I protect my peace, even if my questions remain unanswered?
Now it's your turn.
Have you ever been in a similar situation? How did you handle it?
I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Please share them in the comments.

Comments